San Juan del Sur is the premiere Nicaraguan destination for surfing, fishing and nightlife. Its famed picturesque coastline and activities make it a great place for an inexpensive family vacation as well. Villas de Palermo Hotel & Resort offers two-bedroom, two-bath, full kitchen furnished villas that are a perfect place for families to vacation in Nicaragua. Here are some FAQs about vacationing with families in San Juan del Sur that demonstrates that this is the town to visit!
1. Is Villas de Palermo Hotel & Resort kid-friendly?
Of course it is! Our villas are designed to be a relaxing, fun and safe place for families and visitors of all ages.
2. Does the hotel offer baby cribs or extra beds?
Yes, we are happy to provide a baby crib or an additional bed in the villa for $25 per night.
3. Does the restaurant provide kid-friendly dining options?
Our restaurant offers a children’s menu with options of burgers, burritos, pizza, and pasta. If you or your child has a specific dietary restriction, please tell the chef and he would be happy to create something special. Additionally, the town of San Juan del Sur has numerous great international restaurants that are sure to please any kid.
4. What activities are present at the resort for kids?
We have a beautiful pool with a huge shallow end and waterfall that is perfect for kids. It also has a gorgeous view of the Pacific Ocean and evening sunsets.
5. Are babysitting services available?
Babysitters are available and can come to your villa to babysit upon request.
6. Is there an English-speaking school available for families looking to stay long-term? Yes! Due to the large expat boom, San Juan del Sur now has a great private day school that offers bilingual instruction for children 18 months through second grade.
7. What types of activities are available for kids in San Juan del Sur?
Villas de Palermo offers to beach trips to Playa Hermosa, daily shuttles into San Juan del Sur and a zip-lining adventure tour! There are also numerous opportunities to volunteer in Nicaragua with community organizations, rent surf and boogie boards, and take Spanish classes right in San Juan del Sur. Our concierge would be happy to arrange any rentals, classes or trips you and your kids may want. To learn more ideas on fun things to do with your family on your Nicaraguan vacation check out the activities in San Juan del Sur.
### Book your Nicaragua family vacation today at Villas de Palermo Hotel today and take advantage of our Green Season specials for families.