Toes in the Sand
Our exclusive beach wedding package with rehearsal dinner, reception dinner, open bars, fireworks and carnival dancers includes:
• Airport transportation for bride and groom in private van.
• Cold champagne and tropical flowers waiting in your room upon arrival
• Spa services for the bride and groom – a one-hour massage for each of you
• Private sunset cruise for 15 people with beverages and transportation to and from dock included.
• Multi-course Nicaraguan-style rehearsal dinner with open bar for national beers and rum. Select music from the hotel collection, your iPod or bring CDs.
• Fresh tropical flower arrangements: your choice of color or mixed colors. Your collection includes a bridal bouquet, 3 bridesmaids’ bouquets, 2 mothers’ corsages, 6 boutonnieres, one head table centerpiece, 1 floating pool arrangement and tropical flowers for your ceremony location.
• Wedding cake – a three-tiered beauty featuring moist vanilla cake with choice of filling. Cake presented under floral arch, then cut and served to your guests.
• Guest transportation from Palermo Hotel and Resort to/from beach location.
• Setting for ceremony with bamboo arch decorated with tropical flowers on the beach overlooking San Juan del Sur harbor. Tiffany chairs and ferns planted around your setting create a private setting on this public beach.
• Select your recorded music to play during the ceremony and cocktail hour at the beach.
• Cocktail hour at the beach directly following the ceremony while guests are
transported to Palermo Hotel and Resort. Guests will enjoy open bar, champagne toast and choice of three appetizers chosen from our special appetizer menu.
• Full reception at Terraza de Palermo, complete with open bar of national
beers and rum. Select three gourmet entrée options from our menu, served buffet style with vegetables, fresh salads and dessert bar.
• Later in the evening, a poolside Tequila Cart and Mardi Gras celebration with carnival dancers and fireworks to welcome the new married couple
• Start your honeymoon with a champagne brunch and three night’s luxury accommodations at Villas de Palermo.