Villas de Palermo Hotel & Resort is located in San Juan del Sur, a beautiful beach town on the pacific coast of southern Nicaragua. Nicaragua offers a unique charm to visitors and residents alike, with rich cultural history, world class surf, art, music and food, all unique to the region. Visitors enjoy easy access to nearby breathtaking beaches, countless water sports, and day trips to lakes and volcanoes, all within close proximity to Palermo Hotel and Resort. Stroll through Granada, one the oldest cities in the Western Hemisphere. Hike through the cloud forest of Mombacho. Feel awe and appreciation for the beauty and experience that Nicaragua provides.This peaceful and private luxury resort overlooks the Pacific Ocean and green pastures of the Palermo farm. Your adventure awaits.
• 30 minutes from Rivas
• 2 hours from Managua International Airport (MGA)
• 3 hours from Liberia International Airport (LIR)
• 30 minutes from the Costa Rica border
• Minutes to San Juan del Sur’s beaches, markets, restaurants and bars
Directions from the Pan American Highway
1. From the Pan American Highway heading south, turn right (west) at the obelisk marking the entrance to the San Juan del Sur Highway at La Virgen. Travel 12 miles (20 kilometers) and watch on the right for two large concrete signs flanking the entrance to the Palermo Hotel & Resort. If you arrive at the Texaco gasoline station in the town of San Juan del Sur or pass the Palí grocery store or your left, you’ve missed the entrance and have driven too far.
2. Drive up the paved road following signs to Palermo Hotel and Resort. Turn left at the first intersection and follow the road to the main gate. Continue to the security gate. Introduce your party to the security staff, enter Palermo Hotel and Resort, turn right and park to walk down to the lobby of the clubhouse.
Suggested Mode of Transport
• Private or shared, air-conditioned van service from Managua International Airport or Peñas Blancas at the Costa Rican boarder crossing. To check transportation rates or schedule a pick-up, please email the Front Desk at Villas de Palermo, firstname.lastname@example.org.