EVERY HOTEL “ROOM” IS A VILLA WITH 2600 SQUARE FEET OF LUXURY AT VILLAS DE PALERMO:
Standard features of the hotel and each Villa
- Check-in time is 2PM and check-out time is noon.
- Elegant decor, ceramic tile and exotic hardwood trim throughout
- 2 air conditioners with separate thermostats for each bedroom
- Downstairs bedroom offers both A/C and ceiling fan
- Instant, electric hot water
- Hand-finished, ceramic tile flooring throughout
- Custom, solid wood doors
- Decorative and recessed lighting
- Soundproof exterior and interior walls
- Custom windows
- Solid concrete and concrete-block construction, built to California earthquake standards
- Sliding glass doors to covered terrace and upstairs balcony
- Eat-in kitchens with stainless-steel refrigerator, oven, cook-top, sink and microwave
- Granite countertops and custom wood cabinetry
- Walk-in bedroom closets and storage area
- Ceramic tile in showers
- Lush, tropical landscaping
- Extra touches – also standard in every Villa
- Free Wi-Fi internet throughout Villas de Palermo Hotel and Resort – ask concierge for password
- Bring your laptop and use your internet phone connection to stay in-touch with home
- Upstairs and downstairs workspaces for office tasks
- 100% cotton bedroom linens, robes and bathroom towels
- Kitchen pantry with basic kitchen necessities for four: including stoneware dishes, glasses, silverware, cooking utensils, towels, coffee pot and small appliances, wine glasses, and a bottle opener
- Wood furniture from Simplemente Madera: 2 queen beds, night stands, couches, chairs, desks, coffee table, end table, lamps, dining room table and chairs
- State-of-the-art: electronics cable television, stereo, alarm clocks and dvd player
- Wheelchair Access
We have several villas located on a flat paved road from the front door of the villa and on to the restaurant and pool area. Each villa has a split-level design with 6 or so steps up to the upstairs bedroom suite and 6 or so steps down to the level of the kitchen, living room and downstairs bedroom with wheel-in shower. However, there is a flat patio off the living room that gives nice access to ocean views and the outdoors.
We have two villas (#13 and #41) that we can offer for consideration by your party requiring wheelchair access. Both villas have flat access between the restaurant, pool and the downstairs level of the villa. The access is a grass lawn. The downstairs patio of each villa is raised about one step above the level of the surrounding grass. For your party, we will install a wood ramp to make this step up onto the patio easier for a wheelchair. If you would like to consider one of these villas, please call and we will help you determine if either location is suitable.
The issue of handicapped accessibility concerns us, and we value your feedback about what is needed to make our resort more comfortable to those with limited mobility. We host large weddings on a regular basis, and feel that often family members have special needs that we could do a better job in accommodating. We are willing to work with you to accommodate your party.